It is our mission to practice the art of small animal veterinary medicine with a passionate pursuit of excellence in patient care and client service. Through our understanding of the importance of the human-animal bond, we strive to balance the best of care with the cost of care for all members of our community, without prejudice. We continually work to earn the trust and friendship of our patients and patrons as we meet the responsibilities entrusted to us.
Monday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Harmony Hospital for Pets
309 W. Harmony Road - Fort Collins, CO 80526
We are located in South Fort Collins, on Harmony Road, 1+ blocks West of College Avenue, just past the railroad tracks, on the South side of the street. Look for our sign at the driveway entrance.
Jerry White, DVM
Sharon Staples, DVM
Tom Welsh, DVM
- Wellness, Routine and Emergency Care
- Knowledgeable, Trained and Caring Staff
- Complete On-Site Pharmacy
- Diagnostics including in-house lab, X-Rays, Ultrasound
- On Site Acupuncture Services
- Dental Exams and Cleanings
- Nail Trims and Anal Gland Expression
- Authorized Dealer for Prescription Diet Foods: Hill's, Royal Canin, Iams
- Dealer for iVET All Natural Food
- Discount Neuter/Spay Program
- NEW: "Puppy/Kitten Great Start Program"
- Extended/Saturday hours for your convenience
- County Licensing Available
Full-Service Veterinary Hospital
New clients always enjoy 1/2 OFF their pet's first wellness exam. It is our way of saying "WELCOME"
(Pets adopted from the Larimer Humane Society enjoy their first exam for free.)
Coming in for your first appointment? Download client intake forms and fill them out ahead of time!